Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What I´ve won # 8 - Polymer clay earrings by Emariecreations at Jewelry by Solange blog

Ok let´s face it, my pics suck!!! LOL!!! I always have to take them with artificial light and have no idea of image post production, but I´ve won the most adorable pair of earring from Emariecreations check out some of her products (pics from her Etsy shop):










And now for my earrings (picked by me (aka my daughter really...)) I know the pics don´t do justice to them but they are just as lovely as everything I´ve shown you up here.



Posted by Picasa

And now for the blog that made it possible for me, and is hosting a MAYOR GIVEAWAY right now, so hurry up and sign up if you haven´t already!
I´m talking about Jewelry by Solange run by a very talented lady who makes awesome jewelry and writes about her love for dogs among other things.

I hope you visit her blog and enjoy reading it as much as I do!

Thanks Emariecreations and thanks Jewelry by Solange !!!


Photobucket



No comments: