Saturday, May 15, 2010

Won: Princesse Tam Tam ' Japanimation ' Sheer Camisole at Drop Dead Cute

Don´t expect to see me modelling on this pages because it won´t happen... at least with this particular outfit!!! So I will share with you the picture from the original blog DROP DEAD CUTE,  with that name I don´t think I need to tell you what it´s about, but If you are like me and LOVE kawaii stuff, this is the right place to be, why bother browsing the web when PetSugar does it for you? Take the time and visit her, you won´t get a post that you don´t like believe me.
Anyway, this is what I got:


Yes... I can feel your envy from here so STOP IT!
(want one?, you can try here but I guess it sold out)
This item was handpicked and bought by PetSugar, this was not a sponsored giveaway... I guess it speaks about generosity but as if that wasn´t enough I also recieved a very cute pair of earrings also handpicked and bought from this Etsy store I´m your present (I predict you will spend a lot of time looking at their items, they are yummy!!!)
And this are my earrings:



Yes, we like bows in this house!!!

So here´s the blog I visit for my daily pink-cute-kawaii-incredible-finds

Click for Drop Dead Cuteness

Thank you PETSUGAR I love my Camisole and my earrings!!!
And thank you for the daily eye candy!

2 comments:

PetSugar said...

wow i can't tell you how much this post means to me. everything about it made me feel 47358473540 more special than i truly am! i truly think of you as a friend patricia! who knew something like this could bring people closer :) i wish i could afford to have sent you so much more!

TigerLily said...

wow, look at what you won! Yes, I envy you ^o^ That's a really cute top :D Congrats!


YURI