Thursday, July 22, 2010

Won - Felt Crown by Felted Kitten on EtsyMom Street Team Blog

My big girl is absolutely in love with this one...

The Sweet pink on pink felt crown by Felted Kitten 


As usual I´m not very good with pictures and that´s why this one is from the owner, lovely Katrina.
What I can add is that the crown has lots of glitter (that´s goooood!!!) and it´s adjustable (yes, I´ve tried it on too!) also my girl who is all about pink is very proud that her crown has "pink diamonds" which I must say are very well attached and the proof of that is that the crown has taken very well the hard use it was given since it´s at our house.
The shipping was very fast and the crown came wrapped in a lovely tissue paper that we don´t have down here so it will be very well used for crafting soon (Thanks for that too!!!)

Anyway I´ll show you some other lovely felted goodies you will find at Felted Kitten


Reusable/reversible an apple a day snow white and the seven dwarfs happy birthday banner


Little miss cupcake pink on pink cupcake felt crown



Light pink/white upcycled sweater play food cupcake/pin cushion

Where to find all of these goodies?

Etsy
Facebook
Blog

Thanks Katrina for this lovely crown it´s really appreciated in our house!!!

And to stay updated and connected with moms who not only have time to craft but also have loads of talent (and share it!!!) go follow EtsyMom Street Team who hosted this fantastic giveaway I was so lucky to win!

No comments: